Higher School Certificate students: study with an external provider
Last Updated: 1 September 2022
The principal may give approval for a student to study additional course(s) with an external provider.
An external provider is any organisation that the school has entered into an arrangement with to deliver a specified course of study that is part of the curriculum to a student or students enrolled at the school.
The delivery of such a course may take place on school premises or elsewhere.
External providers include:
- government and registered schools
- NSW School of Languages
- Distance Education Centres
- TAFE Digital
- Department of Education's Secondary College of Languages
- Institute of TAFE Colleges
- Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)