A NSW Government website
Assessment Certification Examination (ACE)
NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)

Higher School Certificate students: student transfers within the NSW system

ACE 8062

Last Updated: 14 December 2011

If a student transfers to a school where a course that the student has been studying is not available, the student may continue the course with an external provider or an outside tutor.

If these alternatives are not available to the student, the principal may permit the student to change subjects/courses/units within the regulations outlined in ACE 8068 Changes of HSC courses.