Applying for recognition of prior learning (RPL) and credit transfer within VET courses

ACE 8052

Last Updated: 7 February 2013

It is the responsibility of the student to initiate applications to the school/RTO delivering the Record of School Achievement/HSC VET course. Schools/colleges and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) should support students in completing their application.

An RTO with the AQF VET qualification on its scope that RPL and/or Credit Transfer is being claimed against must be involved in the process.