Entry of HSC internal assessment marks for courses studied outside the home school

ACE 9005

Last Updated: 3 May 2018

Where a course is studied outside the home school (eg Open High School, OTEN, Saturday School) the assessments are submitted by the teaching school.

In the case of a course studied with an outside tutor, the tutor must provide the assessment mark to the student's home school. The home school will then submit it to the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) via Schools Online .