Recognition of prior learning (RPL) and credit transfer within VET courses
Last Updated: 7 February 2013
Students can be granted credit (recognition of prior learning or credit transfer) for:
- units of competency within AQF VET qualifications
- Stage 5, Stage 6 Preliminary or HSC VET course outcomes and content
- mandatory work placement requirements.
Students may be awarded recognition for:
- units of competency achieved in another VET course
- learning and experiences gained outside VET courses that are awarded through RPL.